21 June 2012

Minimal Thumbnails.

Hey guys,
no update yesterday as I have had to sort out a few business things, managed to pull in some freelance work to keep me busy for the next couple of months, watch this space for updates. Also I have a small editing job next week, which should be fun. Today I worked on some R&D stuff for the upcoming project, getting used to animating in Maya again, also set up some rendering which is taking an uber long time. Tonight I started playing around with some minimal thumbnail stuff. These were created using just 4 rectangles and limited use of the transform tools.
I should also recommend another blog. This particular blog showcases the work of students on the CG Arts and Animation course at the University for the Creative Arts at Rochester in Kent, England. Check it out there is some great work there.


Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment