10 August 2012

Some Photographic Misgivings

Well I am definitely NOT  a photographer, For me it has always been a means to an end, in as much as gathering reference material. However recently I have found myself exploring this media more and more.
So below we have some images from the past couple of weeks, starting with some moody skyscapes.





Some shots from the fencing at the London Olympics, despite the controversy and negativity surrounding the Olympics it was great to get beyond that and watch world class athletes doing what they are good at. Especially with the Men's Team Sabre which had oodles of talent and drama.






Ah some pretty meadow flowers, enough said really although I might do some paintings based off of these.







More updates soon,

Thanks for dropping by,
Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment