30 August 2012

Those Magnificent Men on their Flying Machines

I fancied getting some action shots the other day, conveniently Lydden Hill race track had a British Rallycross event on, so I packed up my stuff, The actual rallycross itself was a bit too dusty to get decent shots but they did have a great sideshow of freestyle motocross in the intervals so I went down picked what I considered to be a good place to shoot from. As a photographer I had to get the shots in a two secondish window, it took a little bit practice to actually get the riders mid-jump rather than as they were about to line up for the landing.

















To be able to shoot against a clear blue sky on an August bank holiday in  the UK is a pretty rare pleasure.

Thanks for looking,

Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment