21 May 2015

Sketchbook Stuff

I looked at my blog and realised that I hadn't updated it in a while. The main reason for this isn't a lack of producing anything, rather it was a shift away to other avenues. Currently I am working on setting up my website.... which I will reveal in due course, and I have been using Twitter as well.
If you follow me on Twitter then you may have already seen these. 







Recently I started to feel like I wasn't having fun drawing anymore, so I grabbed myself a cheap sketchbook and in the course of about a week filled it with these random musing. I actually found it refreshing to work instinctively and not have to worry. It is also great for idea generation and some of the things I have come up with will hopefully (time permitting) find a more established home.

No comments:

Post a Comment