09 March 2016

Gribblies and an Update

Yes things have been very quiet in the blog-o-sphere for a while and the reasons are varied and multitudinous. Firstly I am nearing completion of my Post Grad Certificate in Creative Arts Education.

Secondly I have had a lot of freelance work on and I am not sure when I will be able to reveal the details.

 An overview of my extra-curricula activities include: I am currently illustrating a children's book with 16 double page spreads and another 5 or 6 single pages. I am also doing some CG visualisation work for  the team working with artist Mat Collishaw (check out his website here  http://matcollishaw.com/ ).

So as an aside from doing the cutesy  stuff required by the illustration gig I decided to unwind with some gribblies:



Have a good one,

Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment